How to reach Monemvasia
We are 300km from Athens, 90km from Sparta and 70km from Gytheio.
1. From Athens you take the highway to Athens, Corinthos, Peloponnese.
2. Take the national road Corinthos - Tripoli and then the Tripoli - Sparta highway.
3. 15 km after Sparta there is an interchange to Monemvasia (marked on as Monemvasia - Gytheio).
4. You pass the villages of Skala, Vlachiotis, Molai, Sikia and after about 10 km from Sikia the Myrtoo Sea and the imposing rock of Monemvasia appear in front of you.
5. Pass the settlements Pori and St. Sunday and after 2km you are in the magnificent and imposing Monemvasia.
Welcome to Monemvasia!